Interdisciplinary Studies (Comprehensive) Major
51 total major credits
This major may be declared by on-campus or Online Learning students.
- A minimum of 3 different discipline areas
- A minimum of 9 credits, maximum of 22 credits, in each discipline area
- A minimum of 22 credits must be in courses numbered 300 or higher
- Must complete IDS 300 Interdisciplinary Studies Major Planning
- Must include a Capstone course
- Student must have earned at least 43 credits prior to submitting the IDS petition form
- Must submit (and have approved by the Credits and Student Reinstatement Committee) an Interdisciplinary Studies petition form.
Additional Degree Requirements
- A minimum of 36 credits numbered 300 or higher
- A minimum of 30 credits earned at UW-Superior
- A resident GPA of at least 2.0 (UW-Superior courses only)
- The last 12 credits for the degree must be earned at UW-Superior